Mittwoch, 18. Januar 2012

I'm the magical Mr. Mistoffelees!

Yes, I am xD
My parents and I went to see the musical "Cats" in Oberhausen on Sunday and it was simply great! ^w^
I really like musicals and "Cats" is a classic. I love musical songs and keep on singing them days after the show x)
The actors move smooth like real cats, impressive!
While I have to admit, that "Cats" doesn't have that much story like, for example, "Wicked" (the last musical I went to before "Cats"), it doesn't even bother me. "Cats" is more about singing and dancing, some of the Jellicle cats introduce themselves, always with a matching song, they plan the Jellicle ball and so on...
I don't want to spoil the whole story, if somebody wants to see it in future ;)
I'm really a fan of the magical Mr. Mistoffelees, a real cat magician, and of Rum Tum Tugger, the best looking tomcat in the whole wide world ♥

Anyway, I decided to go there in Lolita :) Kuro this time:

 And still... I hate photos, taken by roomlight :D But it was already after the musical :3

Almost the same outfit I wore for school on Tuesday, I only had two English lessons. I just replaced the tights (the new lace ones from Accessorize) with different lace tights and I wore black ones underneath, it was so cooooold D: I left the gloves out, too, and wore a long-sleeved top underneath my OP to stay at least a bit warm (freezed almost to death on the way from the musical tent to the parking area on Sunday xD)

In fact, I also wore different shoes (Sunday - low pumps/ Tuesday - Demonia boots), but I don't wear shoes on any of the photos, so however xD

 OP, Knee highs: Bodyline
Lace tights, Hairaccessories: H&M

 I recommend watching "Cats" to you ;)
Thanks for reading,
Anni♥

Kommentare:

  1. Sehr hübsches Outfit ^o^
    Ich bin mehr der Theater als Musical Fan :3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Danke <3
    Im Theater bin ich seltener, als im Musical... im Theater besteht die Gefahr, dass sich jemand auf der Bühne auszieht xD

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh Gosh, you are so elegant and so mature. I love this, i really love! Start follow your blog not to miss anything!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Awww, that's really sweet of you, thank you!

    AntwortenLöschen