Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2012

Abigala 2012

This Saturday it was the day of all days :D We got our final school reports and celebrated it with the Abigala!

At 3.30 p.m. we had to attend a special church service. Then we walked back to our school where we got our reports - after some loooong speeches -.-' Next to our school is the town hall, were the Abigala takes place every year. On Friday we had to build everything up and decorate it, from the stage to the tables - everything! Of course we had to tidy everything on Sunday, too... and only about 20 of 65 graduates showed up... but that was predictable ^__^'

The evening was really nice, but it went by so quickly! D: It seems so surreal, that I'll see all these people, with whom I went to school for years, with some even since my first school day, that I'll see all these people (or most of them) only on class reunions!
The programme wasn't that boring (thank god! :D), our big band played during the breaks, afterwards another band and finally a DJ. Yeah, and I danced! A really rare thing to do for me xD I'm still convinced, that I can't dance, but all the others were drunk, so they won't remember my dancing skills :D

Besides my parents and my sister, I took my best friend Laks and my friend Ramona with me. My family left at  1 o'clock, Ramona dropped Laks and me at home when the Abigala was over and he slept at my house - too drunk to drive home! xD

My father took some photos, too, but they're all kinda... ugly .___. Or I am at least. My I didn't had my photogenic day :D But I'll show you one or two nonetheless, because somehow I have to show you my outfit and I don't know, when I'll wear it again.

Before church with mum and my sister


 Me and Laks ♥

 The half person on the left is Ramona, the girl around my neck Michelle, Laks checking me out (at least it
looks like this xD) and in the back Kevin (also a friend and graduated last year, same as Laks)

Okay, that were three photos already xD If someone noticed, the bow of my dress wandered to my side with the time (in the beginning it was right in the front), but I noticed this only after some hours... on most pics I really have a derp face D: So no more pics xD My bangs look really ugh, too.. Gooosh why xD 
It was fun anyway and that is the most important thing! :3 

Quick outfit rundown:
Jsk, Socks - Moi même Moitié 
Bolero - Orsay
Headdress - L'âme Lazuli
Shoes - Montreal
Rest: Bijou Brigitte, Accessorize

Thanks for reading,
Anni♥ 

Kommentare:

  1. Das Outfit ist aber superschön! ^o^
    Herzlichsten Glückwunsch zum Abitur ♥♥♥♥

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Aww, dankeeee!!! :3
      ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Löschen
  2. Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum bestandenen Abit :)

    Ich mag dein Outfit auch sehr gern...hach hätte ich doch zu meiner Abi-Zeit Lolita schon gekannt *sich wie ne oma fühlt*

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dankeschön <3

      Haha, so alt bist du ja noch nicht ;D Hast bestimmt trotzdem toll ausgesehen :)

      Löschen