Sonntag, 26. August 2012

2 goods counterbalance 1 bad

Yeah, I really couldn't go to the Ancient Rose meet-up in Essen today, uhm *looks at watch*, yesterday, but I was still so exhausted from Friday anyway. My friend Melinda asked Melli and me to help her paint some walls in her first flat and of course we did and it was fun, nonetheless :) But it took us all day and we were really worn out after all the hard work (I swear, the purple paint for the living room fought back!) and I was at home at 3 o'clock in the morning!


And today, err, yesterday, two great news reached me when I woke up:

1. My laptop arrived! Because I'll be going to university soon, I need my own (yeah, I didn't even have an own computer until now and always had to chase my dad off "his" (he left voluntarily, most of the time)) and here it is! I still have to put all my photos, music, etc. on it,.... It's a Toshiba Satellite Pro C660-2TQ.



2. My parents finished rearranging our guest room to a sewing room while I was painting in Essen! Yay, now I'm able to sew even if it's 30°C outside and I don't have to go up the stairs, so lazy me will hopefully sew more often again in the future! ^___^" 



So, two good things make up for one bad thing, kinda ^w^ On Monday, I'm going to enlist for the University Duisburg-Essen.... hope, it's the right thing to do!

Thanks for reading,
Anni♥

Kommentare: