Dienstag, 18. September 2012

A frilly chilly day

I haven't worn lolita for a while and that kinda bothers me. So I simply declared today as my dress-up day :D
I'm alone, I have nothing to do, so I can just as well sit here in my frills and look pretty while hanging around xD
Of course, I just went for a casual look, I won't use my best dress and cover myself in accessories, when I'm just surfing on the internet, playing LoL and take our dog for a walk.

My current facebook profile pic
 

 


I'm wearing the light blue tights I bought at Orsay on Friay
 
Outfit:
 Jsk, Wig: Bodyline
Hairclips, Headband: H&M
  Tights: Orsay
Bracelet: Primark
Necklace: gift
T-shirt: can't remember

Here's a chibi Varus I doodled yesterday, LoL players will know him (is there anyone who plays League of Legends among my followers?) :D



And now I'll go and take a look into the fridge, if it's so kind to provide me with some food I like :) 

Thanks for reading,
Anni♥

Kommentare: