Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2012

New Wardrobe

Yay, finally, I have a new wardrobe! With much more space for my dresses and all other clothes, which require some hanging space. The clothes rail is now more than double the length it had before! *o*

It's from Ikea and originally I wanted the version with glass doors, but they don't sell it anymore. No Ikea store near my place had it in stock, we even drove to Eindhoven,  but no. There, they told us, the production got stopped .___. So I decided to get the version with solid doors... better than nothing.

It is a nice wardrobe anyway :)






The only thing, which has to hang outside the wardrobe now, is my petticoat, because I don't want it to get smashed flat inside :)

Thanks for reading,
Anni♥

Kommentare:

  1. Antworten
    1. Mit Glastüren wär er noch hübscher gewesen :D Alicehearts hat den ja noch so bekommen^^

      Löschen
  2. The closet looks nice, but such a shame they don't make the one's with the glass doors anymore.. And you even went to Eindhoven at the Ikea! Hope it wasn't that far for you to drive!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. It really is .__. No no, just a good hour, maybe a bit less, maybe a bit more ^___^

      Löschen
  3. I love white wardrobes,I need a new one too because I have so many clothes and I dont have enough space for them :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yeah, mine were hanging outside the wardrobe at its doors and stuff all the time xD

      Löschen