Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2012

Sad Saturday

My little date with Tabi last Saturday cracked! D: Due to the bad weather, we decided to postpone it (to Wednesday, but because university started for me this week I couldn't make it -.-), so maybe, maybe we will meet next weekend.

Nevertheless, I was already half way done dressing up, when we made the decision, so I thought, "Hey, why not finish and wear lolita, even though you have nothing to do"! This way, I'm able to show you at least my planned coord.






My plan was to coordinate Milky Planet in a rather unsweet style, so I added my bat bag, fake leather jacket, Montreal shoes and some cross accessories (a ring and necklaces) to the outfit. I'm pretty pleased with the allover look :3 I really hope, I can wear it out some day ^-^

Do you like combining pieces of one style with the ones from another? 

Thanks for reading,
Anni

Kommentare:

  1. Too bad that you had to postpone it! Hopefully you two can meet up soon.

    I love how you combined this outfit ♥ You should be pleased indeed with this look!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I hope so too!

      Thank you very much, I feel so flattered hearing that from you ♥

      Löschen
  2. woow,just epic creepy kawaii outfit,milky planet is my fav print and these shoes are just adorable too *___*

    AntwortenLöschen