Sonntag, 25. November 2012

Centro Shopping Haul

Friday a week ago I had no university, so my parents took me to the CentrO to do some shopping. I needed more pullovers for winter, but that's not all that I got. Surprisingly, I bought no accessories for once :D

Here are my findings, sorted by shops, where I bought them (and please excuse the bad light, it gets dark so early in winter and the artificial light always falsifies the colours a bit):


A cute light pink coat  with ruffles, a lavender bolero with fake fur and lavender tights from Orsay. Go there, maybe they still offer discounts (got 30% off for the coat)!






Pyjamas and a thick scarf from H&M. They disappointed me with their pullovers, I found nothing pretty D:





Finally found three pullovers at Pimkie! I simply love the pastel striped one, but it already has a hole, I don't know how this could happen :( There was 30% discount on every single pullover!





Cross leggings and a studded cross top from Ann Christine! The studs are not simply glued on, they're pierced through the fabric and it makes the top quite heavy. It gets pretty cold on your skin, too :D

I think, the items from Ann Christine are my most favourite of this shopping tour, they're so cool, haha.

Thanks for reading,
Anni♥

Kommentare:

  1. Die Sachen von Ann Christine sehen sehr rockig aus! ^__^
    Sehr schöne Ausbeute! :3

    AntwortenLöschen