Sonntag, 18. November 2012

Tredy Thursday

I hadn't planned to go anywhere after University on Thursday, but my mum had to do some things in town and I accompanied her, so she hadn't to go alone. In our town, there are very few stores and none which I would consider worth visiting, except for Tredy. I didn't own anything by them, my mum has a lot of things from there (and I borrow one or two things from her sometimes). Often I find their stuff weird or not my style, but they have some cute things with lace and frills, too, or clothes which have a nostalgic touch.

And lucky as we are, they had a discount offer, "Take three pieces and get 30% on everything". Now I have a cute red jacket, which may look cute with a black skirt, and a teal coat (the kind you wear instead of a pullover, not an overcoat for cold weather).


The coat has  many different buttons and a nice little pendant at the back. All these details *___* And in one of my favourite colours :)


I love the lace at the back and at the hemline ♥

That's all for today and thanks for reading,
Anni♥

Kommentare:

  1. Das rote Oberteil ist wunderschön *_*

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke :D Kann ich mir grade auch irgendwie bei dir vorstellen, mit deinen roten Schuhen und der Rest weiß oder so :3

      Löschen
  2. Wow, the coat looks gorgeos. I like the design and color alot ♥ And the red jacket is also so beautiful!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. They had an even prettier coat, but sadly it didn't fit me, they just had some big sizes left :( :D

      Löschen