Montag, 12. November 2012

Yukon 2012

This Saturday it was convention time again! Finally a chance to wear lolita again :3

At 10.04 a.m. I took the train to Solingen and met two friends in the train. The one and a half hour ride was much better with some company :) Both of them regretted to haven't cosplayed that day, because there were more cosplayers than expected and they felt a little awkward in normal clothes :D As I said, I went there in lolita, gothic lolita to be specific. But there were only a few other lolitas, my friend Yuki included :3
We took photos together, shortly before I left the con with my friends.







I think, Yuki looks totally adorable in her Angelic Pretty dress *___* You can read more about her day at the con (and she spent much more time there, than I did) on her blog. I hadn't seen her for quite a while, so I was happy to meet her again :3

My outfit rundown:
Dress, blouse, socks - Moi même moitié
Headdress - L'âme Lazuli
Shoes - Montreal
Rest - offbrand

The convention was visited by much more people than even the orga had anticipated, so it was pretty full. ApplewarPictures, some popular German youtubers, were there, too. I think, it was really cool, though I don't have the heart to talk to people like them really much, because there are so many others, who want photos and autographs, and I don't want to disturb them any further from enjoying the con. But they are so friendly! And I got a picture with Chan nonetheless :D It's very blurry, my cam sucked that day.




There's not that much to tell, we looked at all the booths, but I didn't buy anything, and my feet started to hurt very soon, because of my shoes. After we left the con, we drove to Düsseldorf, drank some bubble tea and took the train home. 

Next year, I'll be at the Yukon again, with more comfortable shoes! 

Thanks for reading,
Anni♥

Kommentare:

  1. Ich hab mich auch sehr gefreut dich wiederzusehen, und danke für das Kompliment x3 <3
    Du hast auch sehr hübsch ausgesehen, das Kleid steht dir wirklich gut! ^.^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Antworten
    1. *I like the sleeves of your dress.

      Sorry missed a word

      Löschen
    2. Thanks, I really like them, too :3

      Löschen