Sonntag, 12. Mai 2013

Small H&M Haul

On Friday I went shopping with my dear friend Michelle in the Limbecker Platz in Essen, because she desperately needed some t-shirts. So I just intended to accompany her and buy nothing. I don't have that much money left for the rest of the month and I was on a big shopping tour the Saturday before, if you remember.

But Michelle insisted on me buying something and my weakness for stripes was showing again xD
At first I wanted to  buy a galaxy dress at New Yorker I had seen already on Saturday, but we didn't even got the chance to set foot into that shop, because we spent too much before :D
So I gave in at H&M, when I discovered some pieces I missed at the CentrO.






This lavender lace top was absolutely okay for 4,95€, I can wear it over tops and dresses. The worst happened when I saw a stripey dress for 19,95€ .__. The plan was to spent 20€ at the most. And when I say at the most I mean in total on the whole shopping day, including food. Maybe excluding bubble tea though^^





I bought it anyways, because I'm weak D: We ate Chinese afterwards and had a bubble tea, yummy grape green tea with mango bubbles :3 But the BoBoQ in Essen is closing at the end of May :( That's so sad, now we can only get one in Düsseldorf or Krefeld, meeh.

In the evening I went to see Iron Man 3 at the Cinemaxx in Krefeld with two other friends. It was so awesome!!! *___* One of the best movies this year! Very funny :3 Sadly they didn't have the Iron Man 3 menu with t-shirt and actionfigure anymore (phew, at least some money saved :D). Have you seen it already? What's your opinion? 

And have you bought something recently which you didn't want to buy in the first place / though you had promised yourself not to spend much that day?

Thanks for reading,
Anni♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen