Freitag, 27. Juli 2012

Flower girl

Yesterday, I met Tabea and Bibi in Duisburg :)
We just strolled a bit through the city, went to some shops and yeah... it was really  hot xD
So in the morning I had the big problem of what to wear and went on the search for the lightest clothes possible with lolita in my wardrobe xD

In the end, I came up with a flowery casual outfit, which was the best choice for the hot weather, I think :)

Just got home

I had my camera with me, but I took no photos D: But Tabi did... a lot xD Well, she has a good cam, so it's no problem for her :) But this way, I don't have a pic of her and Bibi .___. They both looked adorable, Bibi was wearing the Pocket Embroidery Jsk by Btssb in pink and Tabi had borrowed Bibi's Sweets Dessert OP by Angelic Pretty in pink/sax ♥

At the train station, I bought a necklace at SIX, but I don't have a picture yet. 

Nothing more to tell,
Anni♥

2 Kommentare: